Automatic single watch winder with LCD display. Brand: Accuratic
Automatic single watch winder with LCD display, brand: Accuratic, in white color. This Accuratic watch winder will ratate your automatic watch to set
Turns Per Day (TPD) to keep it wound. It has five different TPD settings: 650, 900, 1200, 1500, 1800, with intermedicate rest cycles to elminate
potential stress on watch movement. It ratates clockwise counter-clockwise, or alternates inbetween. The winder will repeat its cycle every day, without
intervention (as long as it is on). Functions: TPD: indicates to number of Turns Per Day, Mode: Indicates to rotation direction, On and Off button.
The winder operates with electric power (AC adapter included), or two C size batteries (not included).
How to operate the watch winder:
1) PUll watch holder out of turntable drum.
2) Wrap your watch around it and place it back.
3) Plug the AC adapter to the wall outlet and the other end to the back of the watch winder.
4) Press TPD button to select desired Turns Per Day 650, 900, 1200, 1500 or 1800 TPD.
5) Press MODE button to select desired rotation direction Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise, or Alternate.
6) Press ON button to turn the watch winder On or Off.
Note: when you want to operate the unit with batteries turn the switch to BAT on the back of the unit, it is recommended that you take the batteries out
when unit is used with AC power adapter.